Wednesday 14 October 2009

Leave it till later?

Relating back to my previous post, I mentioned how I don't think I will wear sheer chiffons at my age for the moment.
Don't get me wrong, teenagers have every right to be fashion-forward but, if we wear everything now...what will we have to look forward to?
For me, I think I look a little silly if I put e.g. red lipstick on. I love the look of red lips but they just look so much more sophisticated and classy when you are an adult! If I wear red lippy now it may look a little 'lamb dressed as mutton' unless I do it realllllly well and don't overdo the eyes :S
Also, I think pencil skirts are so beautiful and give your body gorgeous curves but at 15...it's a little much for me..I am super excited to wear them for work when I'm older though!
I'm not saying don't do it..cos on the other hand, why the hell not?!
..I'm just sharing my opinions...
What are you girls' thoughts?
xxx
ttyl

2 comments:

  1. Good pt.! I'm 20 so I do wear most of those items but I know where your coming from. Often I feel like I'm too young to wear something, even if it is fashionable. Well put!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou :) When I'm 20 I think I will feel more comfortable in e.g. a pencil skirt.
    They are so sexy but I think they suit 'women'
    Lol :S
    Anyways
    Thankyou so much for reading
    Have a brilliant week
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete