Wednesday 14 October 2009

Don't be cutting me off

I know its practically winter but how cute are cut-offs!
I get the ELLE newsletter in my email and it included an article about how celebs are wearing chiffon and sheer materials...
there was one photo of Alexa Chung:
Her sheer black top does look stunning but personally I am more intigued by her sexy denim shorts!
I love the contrast between her black blouse ensemble but for me, I think I'll wear that sort of thing when I am older.
The denim cut offs however are so wearable! Perfect for Summer, yes. But also could look cute with tights? (Some people HATE shorts with tights, but in my opinion they look cool together and quirky too, if the tights are patterned :)
Some time in the future when I get round to making my own pair of cut offs from some old jeans, I'll do a post...in the meantime youtube have plenty of tutorials on DIY.
Also a quick mention to how stylish and chic Alexa always looks. She makes it seem so effortless!
ttyl xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment