Saturday 10 October 2009

Gone fishing?

Hey again!

I've wanted to know how to do a fishtail plait for some time now and I learnt how to do it just a while ago today!


I was on twitter and AnnaSaccone (thestylediet from youtube - don't know her? check out her style channel! She rocks!) tweeted 'omg!!! finally somebody has taught me how to do this!!! :) :) :) http://bit.ly/3aE4RF


So I followed the link and it was a fishtail
plait and I totally understood the explanation! :D


Here's how it came out...
It's not perfect and I didn't really get it the first time round but I kept trying and tadaaa! Ooohlala!
I like it messy so I don't feel the need to perfect it 100%

If you are interested in how to do this hairstyle and others check out http://www.youtube.com/user/Foxylocksextensions

It's such a fun way to spice up a regular plait and it's perfect for bad hair days (when you have time though-it's not the fastest hairstyle ever - especially for long haired people)!

xxx
ttyl

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I never learnt how to do one. My hair is too short now but maybe when it grows back... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do take some time but are super fun :)

    ReplyDelete