Wednesday 28 October 2009

buzzzzzz

I recently tried out LUSH's honey bee bath bomb!
I got it as a gift and was excited as I have happily used the Honey I Washed the Kids soap before..so had quite high expectations for this...


It looked pretty, smelled gorgeous but as for its effects....
it didn't really do much....it probably softened my skin a little, but nothing so amazing that I have to go buy myself another one!

It didn't turn the water a funky colour either...but that's what the crazy-coloured ones are for! :D
I'm not complaining as I got this from a friend but hey! Just a quick review...
Lush say:
Honey Bee
For a soothing, extra cleansing, sweetly scented soak. Honey Bee smells like caramel, much like Honey I Washed The Kids soap and Soft Coeur massage bar do. Honey Bee holds its own special distinction though; in addition to soothing honey, it has Moroccan Rhassoul mud to deep cleanse and soften your skin. The world's best spas offer honey or mud baths on their menus; now you can have both in one go, for roughly 1% of the cost.

It's only £2.76 in the UK which is an okay price but I wouldn't reccomend you go rush to your closest LUSH to get one!

Speaking of LUSH, today I popped into one of their stores and got a free sample of the solid shampoo "The Blonde"...it's supposed to bring out the lighter shades of blonde in your hair but people with other hair colours can use it too..the woman (who had dark brown hair I guess) said she has used it and it made her hair more brown and even a little reddish...

So it's not dye, but brings out the prettiness of your hair...haven't tried it yet but will post once I have! We'll see how it turns out :-)

ttyl ladies!
Stay fabulous!
xxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. haha same I went to Lush a few days ago, I was thinking of reviewing my items... i would recommend massage bars,and exfoliators.
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete